Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hooray For New Life

So I have a new camera, it's great; I can finally get some fab shots of the family.  I'm taking pictures of everything, close ups of flowers, of the kids, even of husbands eye! Don't ask me why maybe it's just because I can. Then today I saw a bird on the feeder and wondered if I could zoom in and catch it (through the window).
Now I'm no professional photographer but I think considering that I took the photo through the window and had a very shaky screen as I was zoomed in so much it turned out pretty o.k. But all this is beside the point the point is that when I looked to see the photo I realised that it was a baby Goldfinch.
You can see from my last post why this is so exciting for me. I have been seeing the Goldfinches on a daily basis for about a month now but this was the first baby I have seen and to capture it on camera feels great.
It is so wonderful to be able to appreciate the beautiful creatures God has made.
"My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one,...For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come.." Song of Solomon 2:10-12





No comments:

Post a Comment