Tuesday 31 May 2011

This Is What Happens When You're Not Looking

As I said before I have a new camera and I'm really enjoying taking photos of as much as possible, trying to figure out if something will look good as a picture or not. So after tea Teenager was doing homework, girls are eating dessert and Baby Boy is in his high chair having some milk which he LOVES by the way, tea time for him means yummy food and a bottle of milk.
Husband was in the garden doing garden stuff and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to take some photos, and it was. The sun was shining and everything looked so fresh. I got some great shots. Have a look at my photo gallery my favourite so far are the bee pictures.
Anyway I was outside for a little while and when I came back in this is what I see. Baby Boy has made a mess. My first reation was "Oh no" but then I thought "photo op".So here he is in all his messy glory, and it wasn't so bad to clean up. After all "No use crying over spilt milk"

No comments:

Post a Comment