Wednesday 6 April 2011

World Book Day

Did anyone do anything special for world book day? As you can see we did. I've taken it upon myself to celebrate as many holidays as I can with the children because, well why not it's so much fun. I was the mum in "My Mum is Brilliant" then we had "Sleeping beauty" (notice she is sleeping), next was "Goldilocks" with the three bears then there was "Little Red Riding Hood" with the wolf (actually it's Wylie coyote) and lastly we had "The Snowman".
There was a fun impromptu show of Little Red Riding Hood starring Little Red Riding Hood as all the characters.
I encourage you all to have fun with your little people because they wont be little for long.
Psalm 146:5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.

No comments:

Post a Comment