Tuesday 28 June 2011

Making Fun

We were all at home the other day, the day was very bright and hot and we were enjoying our lovely garden. But Husband was super busy tidying up the garden instead of relaxing. Now don't get me wrong he did a great job clearing away leaves and such but I decided that it was my job to MAKE him have some fun. So I gave the girls some washing up bottles, filled them with water and told them to "get daddy".
The look of shock on his face was priceless.
But I couldn't leave him defenceless so I gave him a bottle too, stood back and took a bunch of photos. Of course I didn't get wet at all; Well I was the one holding the camera and we couldn't let that get wet now could we? It didn't hurt that I was also standing right behind Baby Boy who didn't want to get wet either.



Let's get him
 

Hey girls what's going on?


Daddy's turn now.


So much fun.




Down the back; the best place


I agree!


Not me I'm holding the camera.



Teenager joins the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment