Friday 4 November 2011

Holiday Review


I was looking back at my old posts and remembered that I said I would let you know how it went bringing Baby Boy's cake on holiday in the car.
Well it went just fine, We got it there safe and sound completely in tact. We went on to have a fun filled holiday and Baby Boy even got to meet the object of his obsession as well as receive lots of Fireman Sam presents.
Is he going to grow up to be a fireman? He is truly, truly obsessed and I'm not exaggerating. He asks every single day if he can watch Fireman Sam ( of course he doesn't get to) but still he asks.
I take comfort in the fact that his interest is in something that is wholesome as opposed to something wild, crazy or overtly silly like much of the stuff on t.v.
Anyway here he is having a happy time on holiday.     



I'll have my cake and eat it.




John 13:16 & 17






No comments:

Post a Comment